Hey fellow droners, The Aibao Performance Drone is sort of an entertainment style drone and this one is different than what we’ve seen so far previously, A lot of really serious drone technology and I’m not really talking about entertainment value. I’m talking about a serious photography stuff. This is something more along the lines of augmented reality what they call mixed reality. For the price, its a real decent drone setting you back about 368.99. overall this is a solid drone and would definitely recommend it. you can buy it by clicking here to get sent to amazon.
• Worlds first augmented reality / FPV drone system
• 3 game modes, racing, battle and collection mode available for iOS (AiBao GO app)
• Full GPS flight mode with built-in ultra high definition 4K camera system
• Multitude of flight modes including, orbit mode, waypoint and standard hovering modes
• Super stable and reliable flight controller with built in GPS / Glonass system
• Compact and lightweight weighing in at just 570g!
• 18 Minute flight times (subject to flying style)
• Includes smart 7.6V 5200mAh LiPoly battery
• Easy to use ergonomically designed DEVO-F8E transmitter with built in 3000mAH battery
• Universal tablet and smartphone mounting bracket included
Main Rotor Dia: 186mm
Dimensions: 230 x 230 x 151mm (L x W x H)
Remote Controller: DEVO-F8E
Main Controller: FCS-280 AiBao
Brushless Motor: WK-WS-28-014B (CW/CCW)
ESC: AiBao (CW/CCW)
Battery: 7.6V 5200mAh 5C 2S LiPo
Flight Time: 18mins
Working Temperature: -10℃ ~ +40℃
4K Camera Specs:
Image Sensor: 1/2.3 Inch SONY
Effective Pixels: 16 Mega Pixel
Lens FOV: 100° F2.2-2.8
Max Photo Resolution: 16mp (4640 x 3480)
Max Video Resolution: 4k/25p
Video Format: MP4/MOV (H.264)
Photo Format: JPG
Supports: Micro SD Card (maximum capacity 64G)
Working Temperature: -10℃ ~ +40℃
1 x Walkera AiBao drone
1 x Transmitter (built-in 7.4V 3000mAh LiPoly Battery)
1 x 7.6V 5200mAh LiPoly battery
1 x Battery charger
1 x Transmitter upgrade cable
1 x Smartphone / tablet mount
2 x Landing gear struts
4 x Propellers
1 x User Manual
Tablet or smartphone
AiBao Go App (available from itunes)
I took it out to a park in my neighborhood, so I can let fly free. It was awesome! The camera works really well and is kind of cool flying it at night when you see those blue and red lights flashing on the drone.
Anyway, I highly recommend it but just know that you may have a couple of frustrating moments, until you get really familiar with the product.
i’ve bought some cheap $50 drones to test my flying abilities. I’m pretty bad with anything thats remote controlled and thought I needed training. I eventually got use to it and was doing pretty well and enjoyed flying them . When I thought I was ready for the real thing, I did some browsing and luckily the Mavic Pro had come out. It seemed like the right balance between a professional and amateur. Flying it turned out to be a million times easier than the small beast. I was amazed at the amount of technology packed in this gadget – like GPS controlled flights, automatic hovering which makes really easy to fly, automatic flight modes like tracking people that are easily locked in.
I do get pretty anxious when flying as I’ve seen all these stories about losing or crashing your expensive drone. The scariest moments have been using the RTH (return to home) mode. Given certain conditions the drone will act different to your expectations. Crasshing your drone is a REAL possibility. I’ve progressed gradually. There is a lot of great info and tutorials on youtube and on DJI’s website. It’s great to learn about flying and about other people’s experiences.
– Incredibly stable, even indoors! You could cut someone’s hair with this drone (don’t do this).
– Great video quality
– Amazing range. Got to ~1 mile with a good number of trees in the way before video started to flake out, 2 miles over open water without any issues. Yet to do a full range test.
– TINY! I can literally put this in my jacket pocket
– Almost zero setup! You can stop and be flying in about a minute
– Got a good amount of reflection off of the plastic camera guard/dome. I removed it for the 2nd flight
– Preliminarily it seems to be slightly less agile than a Phantom 4, but that may be due to the fact that it was pretty windy today and the Mavic is half of the P4’s weight.
Flying is a joy, filming is just as great. I’ve learn a lot about filming techniques and now I’m producing some awesome videos.
A couple of friends are already ordering their Mavics after sharing my experience. This “toy” is really worth its price. I fully recommend it. Click here to get sent to amazon if you want to get one for youreself.
I bought the typhoon hexacopter a few months ago and I wanted to make sure that I put enough flight time in and fully tested the drone before I made my review. I spent many hours looking up the different features and specs within the different drones available. When deciding what drone I wanted, I had to realize what purpose I wanted the drone for. I enjoy going outdoors and extreme sports, so knew I wanted a drone that would be easy to maneuver while capturing professional quality video. It came down to the DJI Phantom 4 and the Yuneec Typhoon H. Both drones are amazing but each have their own pros and cons.
My experience with the Typhoon H up till this point has been what i expected for the price. and I’m very glad that I made this my drone of choice. It does take some getting use to the controller as it looks very intimidating. I can tell you this, take your time, learn your drone and you will become very familiar with it in no time.
The bottom line is this, each drone is unique in its own way. Do your research and figure out which features work best of you, if you’re thinking of buying it just click here to get sent over to amazon.